Last Updated: DECEMBER 2017
When you use any of the Fitz Online Services, we may collect information about you and we may share some of all of that information with third parties in certain circumstances. This Policy will give you more details and information about such collection, use and sharing.
Information We Collect
Personal Information. The types of information we collect that identify you or relate to you as an individual (“Personal Information“) may include things such as the following:
- Name, Date of Birth, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, username and password (for account administration), when you supply this information voluntarily
- Device ID, including IP address, which are automatically collected and, while they don’t identify you as an individual, do identify a particular computer or mobile device
- Geolocation (if you are using a mobile application and you consent to this function)
- Financial account information and other payment information (that you submit to us for order processing)
- Additional Personal Information you may submit as necessary for the administration of particular promotional events, such as sweepstakes or contests
- If you are applying for a franchise, date of birth, social security number, contact and employment information
Non-Personal Information. Other types of data will also be collected periodically, such as:
- Type of browser and operating system, mobile application usage data, and aggregated information such as “click stream” information which means entry and exit points (including referring URLs or domains), traffic statistics, page views, and impressions, all of which are collected automatically
- Demographic information you choose to submit and which we may combine on an anonymous basis with similar information from other users
- Device Information – Device type, OS and identifier
How We Use Information
- Process and manage your purchase and use of our products and services
- Respond to your inquiries or requests
- Create and deliver personalized promotions based on your purchases and other interactions with us
- Send you communications about offerings from Fitz and our affiliated companies
- Enable your use of social-media functions via our mobile app, such as sending information or offers to friends and family via the app or other social media — when you use this functionality, you acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use and provide us with your friend’s or family’s name and e-mail address
Use or Sharing of Personal Information
Except as set forth below, we will not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to anyone outside of The Majestic Start Casino LLC or our affiliated companies (collectively “Fitz”):
To Perform Services For You
We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers to provide us with services such as website hosting, professional services, including information technology services and related infrastructure, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services necessary to the Fitz Online Services and services you request.
Corporate Transactions or Events
We may disclose your information to a third party in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
Compliance with Law
We may use or disclose your Personal Information as we deem necessary or appropriate: (1) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (2) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (3) to comply with subpoenas and other legal processes; (4) to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain; (5) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliated companies; (6) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Fitz or others; and (7) to enforce our terms and conditions.
Use or Sharing of Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information may be used for any purpose not prohibited by law. For example, we may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all information that does not identify an individual (or that has been modified to remove individual identification).
Cookies, Web Beacons and Online Advertising
What Are Cookies?
Fitz and its agents use small text files called cookies, (collectively, “Cookies”). Cookies are small pieces of data that we and our agents place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies are not themselves personally identifiable, but may be linked to Personal Information that you provide to us through your online interaction with us. A Cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the Cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the Cookie (i.e. when does it expire), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Your Control of Cookies
Web browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please understand, however, if you disable Cookies, some features of the Fitz Online Services may not work as well (or at all) for you.
Third Party Sites
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the “Shine the Light Law,” any of our users who are California residents are entitled to request and receive once a year, free of charge, a notice from us describing what categories of personal customer information (if any) we shared with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If applicable, the notice will identify the categories of information shared, the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates with which information was shared. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Marketing, 711 Lucky Lane, Robinsonville, MS 38664. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow at least thirty days for a response.
Persons Under 21
The Fitz Online Services are intended for persons 21 or older. If you are under 21, you may not access or attempt to access any areas or participate in any activities that are restricted to persons 21 or older. We do not knowingly collect or allow the collection of Personal Information from persons under 21.
We strive to use reasonable safeguards to help prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information provided or collected through the Fitz Online Services. However, no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft might not occur.
Retention of Information
Following termination or deactivation of any user account you may create, unless you request that your information be deleted by contacting us, we may retain your information for back-up, archival, legal and audit purposes, and to reactivate your account upon your request. In addition, we may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information contained in your communications to other users of the Fitz Online Services posted to public or semi-public areas of the Fitz Online Services after termination or deactivation of your user account.
Changes and Updates